Youngsters

We are having a get together of our batch from my College tomorrow.It has been 27 years since we graduated and readers can guess the age of the wards of classmates who are also turning up for the meeting with their parents.

In such a crowd, one has to be a bit careful when we recount our escapades and and truant behaviour as youngsters.

I have been given an unenviable task. I have been asked to give a pep talk on how to prepare for entrance exams to management institutions. I am not going to deliver a lecture. I am going to interact with the group and prompt them to ask me questions. I have been proud of the fact that I am the only one who made it to the particular management school from 300 batchmates. Now I realise that this pride comes with a price and responsibility.

Neverthless I am excited and look forward to the interaction. I have noticed that it is much easier to motivate others' wards. Children seldom listen to their parents !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut, the wonder fruit - Nostalgia !

School days

At war for cricket