Baby oil and baby skin

 Life is like that...


In mid 1990s when our elder girl was born, several people presented a famous double name brand baby toiletries  gift hampers. Before our baby girl was a month old, she got rashes all over. The pediatrician asked us not to use any of a double name brand products on her and recommended some other safe brands.


Six months later, some family friends  came calling.


I asked them whether there was any visible improvement in my skin tone and appearance. They were puzzled by my query and wanted to know what prompted me to ask.


I told them I had been using double name brand baby soap, baby talcum powder, baby shampoo and baby oil regularly for   half an year !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut, the wonder fruit - Nostalgia !

ISO 9000/9001/9002

School days