In the society

This week ,I will be shifting to a furnished accommodation in Jaipur. It is the entire first floor of a two storey bungalow in Civil Lines. So I will have top government dignitories and Governor of the state in the neighbourhood. Staying in such a locality ensures that there are no problems for water and electricity.

Unlike my recent stint in Chennai, this is going to be different. I had spent my youth in Chennai and still have a wide range of social contacts. At Jaipur, I do not have any social contacts. Not being a metro, the city may not offer wide the range of activities.

Setting shop is going to be easy as the accommodation has everything except gas stove and gas connetion in kitchen and a television. I have brought both from Chennai. So it is a plug and play situation.

I have planned to go on long walks to get back to shape. I have been taking it easy on fitness front. I have gained some weight and my dresses are crying for breath !

On the office front, it is going to be a stress filled week with uncertainty looming large.

Jaipur days are going to be unique in every sense of the word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut, the wonder fruit - Nostalgia !

School days

At war for cricket