That's life


Boarded the metro at Chatharpur. A young girl in a cap and a middle aged man were occupying the senior citizen's two seater. On seeing me, the girl looked at the man ( hmm... dad and daughter) and he got up.

"You are getting down AIIMS ?"

"Yes"

I patted him on his shoulder twice.

As I got up to deboard the metro, I whispered into his ears," Everything is going to alright. You are going to the best doctors"

He said something which I could not catch.

He kept looking at me as the doors of the metro doors. I waved at him.

Brought back memories of several journeys on the same the route years ago. Like this dad and daughter combo, we were also silent looking nowhere in particular.

It will take a while for me to smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut, the wonder fruit - Nostalgia !

ISO 9000/9001/9002

School days